LoadComplete is a website load, performance, stress and scalability testing tool that lets you see how your website will handle hundreds, or thousands, of concurrent users. It replays realistic application usage scenarios and lets you monitor website performance in real-time. With LoadComplete you can replicate user experiences that match how visitors will use your website, easily pinpoint and resolve bandwidth and configuration issues, analyse load tests and perform load testing as often as you need to.
Automated load test recording
You can easily create load tests in LoadComplete by recording application usage scenarios in your web browser. While you navigate through the tested application, LoadComplete captures any HTTP, HTTPS and SOAP requests sent and responses received. LoadComplete also detects dynamic parameters in the recorded traffic, such as session IDs which are automatically replayed during test playback.
No programming or scripting required
Create and modify load tests through a GUI and wizard-based interface. There¿s no scripting/programming involved, and no proprietary syntax/language to learn. This way, even inexperienced team members can start testing instantly and easily.
Supports a range of technologies
LoadComplete provides load, stress and performance testing for a range of applications including ASP.NET, Ajax, Flex (including Flash and other Adobe RIA applications) and Silverlight.
Realistic workload simulation
LoadComplete employs various techniques to make simulated loads as real life as possible:
Real-time performance monitoring
- Parameterising tests with external data - define different data for each virtual user ¿ logins, passwords, form fields and so on. Test data can be fetched from external data sources, such as Excel, CSV, text files and databases. You can also use LoadComplete¿s built-in data generator to automatically generate data for your tests in a variety of formats.
- Flexible workload - perform tests with different workload levels, including steady, ramp-up and user-defined load and quickly switch between various load types.
- Customisable browser and connection characteristics - select the browser type, connection speed and other characteristics for your virtual users.
- Customisable think time - use random think time when playing back the tests, so that your virtual users send requests at a different pace and spend different time on web pages.
- Session handling support - supports various session handling methods, including cookies, session IDs, ASP.NET view state and so on.
Fully monitor server performance while load tests are running with up to 4 graphs tracking basic response values, quality of service errors and server-side metrics. Graphs can be customised to include:
Detailed load test reports
- Client-side metrics - page load time, TTFB (time to first byte), response throughput and others
- Windows, Apache and Unix server-side performance counters - CPU and memory usage, disk and network throughput and others
- Windows Performance Monitor counters - .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ASP, SQL Server counters and others.
Once load testing has completed, view a range of in-depth reports of the test results. A summary report lets you see key metrics and identify issues at a glance and a detailed report with interactive charts helps you to understand how response time and server performance correlate with user activities.
Configurable quality of service thresholds
Define performance thresholds for your tests to better ensure compliance with your quality of service (QoS) standards.
Distributed load testing
To simulate a very high workload (such as thousands of concurrent users), LoadComplete lets you distribute virtual users among multiple computers on your network running LoadComplete Remote Agent. The Remote Agent software is included in each LoadComplete Controller license.
Windows authentication support
LoadComplete supports multiple authentication schemes for testing secure applications, including Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate and Kerberos.