For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
SafeNet ProtectDrive is a full disk encryption solution that encrypts the entire hard drive of laptops, workstations and servers, as well as USB flash drives, to protect data in the case of the theft or loss of a hardware device. ProtectDrive offers the strongest security; in fact it's deployed by governments around the world to protect not only their national security but also the privacy of their citizens. ProtectDrive protects organisations against potentially devastating data breaches, and enables them to meet both corporate governance and industry-specific compliance needs.
- Integrates with Microsoft¿s Active Directory (ADAM) - ensures that when a laptop is lost, the security profile is current.
- Single Point of Management - administrators do not need to learn new applications to manage and roll out ProtectDrive.
- Password-Based Removable Media Protection ¿ reduces the need to track individual devices for security.
- Low Deployment and Management Costs ¿ simplified interface ensures reduced training time for implementation.
- Proven Award-Winning Solution - Receiving an Overall Five Star Review from the industry leader SC Magazine, ProtectDrive garnered across the board 5 stars in every category judged - value, performance, features, support, documentation and ease-of-use.
- Advantage in Multi-Factor Authentication - ProtectDrive is the only Data-at-Rest solution that comes from a security vendor that also designs two-factor authentication tools like tokens and smart cards.
Encryption algorithm support
- DES, 3DES, IDEA, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256
- Common Criteria EAL-4
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated
- FIPS-approved operations are only available on 32-bit platforms. Support for 64-bit platforms will be provided in a future release.
Supported two-factor authentication
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Client and Server , 2003 Server
- Citrix Winframe and Metaframe
Minimum system requirements
- SafeNet iKey 1000
- SafeNet iKey 2032
- SafeNet iKey 4000
- U.S. DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and many more
- 10Mb of free disk space
- Software Management Tools
- Active Directory, RIS, SMS, Tivoli, TNG, and others