Easily discover and share insights – and make better decisions— by relying on the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform. With flexible architecture, the analytics platform can support your growth from a few users to tens of thousands of users, and from a single tool to multiple tools and interfaces.
Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Answer new and evolving business questions with self-service ad-hoc reporting and analysis – on the Web, your desktop, or a mobile device.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use BI reporting tools
- Drill, slice-and-dice, and format information based on your business needs
- Use simple drag-and-drop features to create interactive reports
- Combine data from different sources to get answers to your business questions
- Set-up data alerts so you are on top of the information that matters
- Share trusted insights with business partners and customers
Perform analysis of multidimensional data sources in an intuitive Web-based environment,
so you can quickly answer complex business questions.
New: Single sign-on to SAP HANA using SAML
New: Collaboration with SAP JAM
- Uncover deep business insights without the help of a database administrator
- Share business insights with peers in a fixed or interactive Web format
- Run multidimensional analytics on one common business intelligence platform
- Improve user adoption while optimizing the return on your IT investment