Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
SQL Dependency Tracker allows you to dynamically explore and document all your database object dependencies, using a range of graphical layouts. SQL Dependency Tracker integrates with SSMS, so you can explore a database by right-clicking in the Object Explorer.
- Graphically track and explore database object dependencies
- Visualise dependencies from within SSMS, by right-clicking in the Object Explorer
- Track multiple databases on one diagram
- Search, sort, and filter objects
- Find independent objects
- Show column names
- Include or hide constraints, system objects, and filegroup dependencies
- Show source SQL scripts for objects
- Choice of multiple automatic layouts
- Analyse the impact of changes as objects are added automatically
- Print directly from the diagram or export as PDF
- Document object dependencies for archiving, reporting, version control, and auditing
- Export XML definitions of dependencies for offline processing
- Load/save diagrams as projects to use offline
- Proprietary dependency engine, independent of Microsoft sysdepends table
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server on Amazon RDS.