The Deployment Suite for Oracle speeds up database comparison and deployment tasks for shorter, more accurate release cycles. The tools free up time for developers and DBAs by identifying differences in schema objects and table data across environments and displaying them in a detailed side-by-side view.
Redgate Deployment Suite for Oracle represents the easiest and most cost-effective way to purchase the Redgate Oracle comparison and deployment tool.
Quickly and clearly see differences in schema objects and table data across versions of your Oracle database. Items that are out of sync are highlighted in a rich side-by-side view that can be configured for specific objects and tables.
- Oracle schema compare - The Deployment Suite includes Schema Compare for Oracle to provide a fast and simple way to compare two Oracle schemas. See differences in the creation scripts of your schema objects displayed side-by-side, filter comparison results by object type, and generate interactive schema difference reports.
- Oracle data compare - The Deployment Suite includes Data Compare for Oracle for fast Oracle data comparison. Compare data in two tables and see differences across the two databases displayed side-by-side. Drill down through individual records or group them together if there are a large number of columns in a table.
- Command line and IDE integration - Access the functionality of Schema Compare and Data Compare through the command line to automate and schedule database schema comparisons. If you're using SQL Developer or PL/SQL Developer, integrate the Deployment Suite by using the extension for Oracle SQL Developer and plug-in for PL/SQL Developer.
Deploy changes at each stage of your database development cycle faster and more accurately. Migrate changes using the deployment wizard, integrate the command line tool into your build system, or generate error-free scripts to run through your IDE.
- Sync schemas and data - Use the Schema Compare and Data Compare deployment wizards to automatically synchronise schema and table data. Get deployment notifications about dependencies, truncations, and other issues. Generate and save deployment scripts to review and execute in your IDE.
- Automate with the command line - Carry out any task using the command line tool. Automate scheduled tasks like comparisons and deployments for continuous integration. Integrate with SQL Developer or PL/SQL Developer with the Oracle SQL Developer extension and PL/SQL Developer plug-in.
- Deploy schemas from source control - Link your database to your source control system to store a complete history of your Oracle database schema changes. Deploy databases directly from source control to local or shared databases.
At any point in your database development cycle you can save the structure of your schemas and generate reports on schema and table data comparisons using the Deployment Suite for Oracle tools.
- Create schema snapshots and reports - Create snapshots to record the structure of your schemas at a point in time, and generate interactive reports of your comparisons with Schema Compare for Oracle. Export .csv files of your configuration and look-up data with Data Compare for Oracle.
- Document Oracle schemas - Share interactive HTML reports of schema comparisons with your team, project managers and DBAs to keep them informed about the databases they're working on. Save detailed HTML and MS Word documentation of your schemas including object definitions to satisfy audit requirements with Schema Doc for Oracle.
- Command line and IDE integration - Access the functionality of Schema Compare and Data Compare through the command line to automate and schedule schema comparison reports. If you're using SQL Developer or PL/SQL Developer, integrate the Deployment Suite by using the extension for Oracle SQL Developer and plug-in for PL/SQL Developer.