ANTS Performance Profiler is a code profiler for .NET, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC. It helps you to debug your application quickly: identity performance bottlenecks within minutes, drill down to slow lines of code and view all the contextual information you need - from HTTP requests to .NET code and SQL queries.
ANTS Performance Profiler - Standard
ANTS Performance Profiler - Pro
- Basic .NET code profiling: profile .NET executables, ASP.NET web applications, Windows Services and COM+ server applications (including multi-threaded applications).
- Get line-level timings (instrumented profiling mode).
- Sampling mode, for minimal-overhead profiling.
- Attach to a running process.
- Timeline: select interesting regions to focus your profiling results on.
- Call Tree: auto-expands to highlight the worst performing stack traces.
- Save and export profiler results.
All of the capabilities of the Standard edition, plus:
Enhanced .NET Code Profiling
Database Call Profiling
- Integrated decompilation: get source code and timings for third-party and framework methods.
- Command-line access.
- Call graph view to visualise all callers and callees for a selected method.
- Profile child processes.
HTTP Request Profiling
- View SQL query strings, timings and hit counts in the call tree
- Dedicated database call views: get an overview of all SQL activity
- Profile calls to all SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact
- Profile calls to Oracle databases
- Profile calls to remote databases
- Profile calls to databases hosted in the cloud (Amazon RDS and SQL Azure).
File I/O Profiling
- View timing data and hit counts for inbound HTTP calls to any ASP.NET application
- See methods in your ASP.NET app grouped by the HTTP requests that triggered them
- Profile HTTP requests to sites hosted in IIS, IIS Express and the Visual Studio built-in web development server.
- Dedicated file I/O view: overview all read/write activity.
- Plot file I/O activity on the timeline.