Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
The Resilient Storage Add-On for Red Hat Enterprise Linux provides numerous file system capabilities for improving resiliency to system failure. This add-on includes:
- Global File System 2 (GFS2): for supporting concurrent access
- Portable Operating System Interface: for UNIX (POSIX)-compliant file system across 16 nodes
- Clustered Samba: a clustered common Internet file system, or CIFS, for concurrent files shares in a Microsoft Windows environment.
The Resilient Storage Add-On includes the High Availability Add-On.
- GFS2 shared storage file system - GFS2 is a clustered file system in which data is shared among GFS2 nodes with a single, consistent, and coherent view of the file system name space. Processes on different nodes may work with GFS2 files in the same way that processes on one node can share files in a local file system
- Cluster Logical Volume Manager (CLVM) - The CLVM provides a cluster-wide version of LVM2. CLVM provides the same capabilities as LVM2 on a single node, but makes the volumes available to all nodes in a Red Hat cluster. The logical volumes created with CLVM make logical volumes available to all nodes in a cluster
- Clustered Samba (tech preview) - Clustered Samba enables exporting of a GFS2 file system through one or more nodes in the cluster in an active/passive or active/active configuration to provide a highly available Samba service