For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
XXCOPY is a versatile file management utility. Features include:
- A Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 utility which runs in command line mode.
- Comes with a 16-bit version (XXCOPY16). XXCOPY16.EXE copies files using the short (8.3 format) name only.
- Duplicates the entire system drive which can boot Win9x.
- Keeps the same short name (8.3) in the destination as in the source.
- The source specifier accepts wildcards in directory names also .
- Backs up directory incrementally without the use of archive bit.
- Synchronizes directories.
- Controls file attributes (keeps the source, destination attributes or none).
- Excludes directories or files from copying by wild cards.
- Handles a Cyclic Copy case much better than XCOPY.
- Qualifies files by file date/time (Before, On, or After).
- Deletes files or directories using the same powerful selection mechanism.
- Copies hidden/system files, and overwrites Read-only files.
- Flattens a directory tree into files in one directory.
- Copies security information for NTFS volume archiving.
- Supersedes Microsoft's ROBOCOPY.
- Works very much like XCOPY with the same command syntax.