Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Misalignment of logical partition sectors and actual physical sectors leads to redundant read/write operations. Paragon Alignment Tool 3.0 will help you align partitions on physical and virtual disks according to internal device's geometry without affecting the on-disk data.
- The only tool that aligns partitions in a single operation
- Guarantees safety for the on-disk system and data
- Boosts performance of disk subsystems up to 3 times
- Significantly increases endurance of SSD drives
- Aligns partitions inside virtual containers and the host
- Aligns partitions on ultra high-capacity 4K hard disks.
For Windows installation
Supported Operating Systems
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
- 128 MB RAM
- Disk space: 150 MB
- SVGA video adapter and monitor.
- Windows 7 (32-/64-Bit)
- Windows Vista (32-/64-Bit)
- Windows XP Home SP2
- Windows XP Professional SP2/SP3 SP2 (32-/64-Bit)
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 (32-/64-Bit).
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.