For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Quality Gamebox software is a collection of quality simulations and experiments. It demonstrates classic quality management concepts in ways that are both entertaining and educational. If you are a trainer, professor, consultant, or someone who wants to illustrate basic statistical concepts, this tool is for you!
Quality Gamebox includes the following simulations:
- Deming's red bead experiment which demonstrates the theory of variation
- Deming's funnel experiment which shows the effects of tampering
- John McConnell's dice experiment illustrating the benefits of reducing variation
- The central limit theorem which shows the effect of sampling
- The quincunx which explains the normal curve
- The Bar-X Shooting Range illustrates the difference between accuracy and precision
- The Quality Quotes provides an entertaining collection of quality-related quotations.
- Pentium class computer with at least 256 megabytes of memory; 512 megabytes or more highly recommended
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 (or higher)
- At least 80 megabytes of available disk space for the Gamebox installation.
- 1024x768 (or better) video screen size.
- Sound card to listen to the music and voice explanations.