For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
GAGEpack is powerful gage calibration software that will save you time while increasing the accuracy of your gage management and measurement systems analysis. It allows you to maintain a complete history of your measurement devices, instruments and gages. To ensure timely calibration, the software provides a variety of tools, such as: calibration schedules and reports, alerts about failed and past due calibrations, gage location and status tracking, gage repair records and audit trail for traceability.
GAGEpack is powerful gage calibration tracking software that helps you manage a complete history of measurement devices, instruments and gages.
Analysis and reports
- Employs faultless security to ensure that your data is secure
- Offers dependable traceability so that you never fail an audit
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR 11.1
- Allows you to base calibration due dates on usage or time
- Includes gage R&R studies to support current AIAG methods
- Optional module notifies you via email when a gage is due for calibration
- Offers skip dates so that calibration due dates are set only on dates your plant is open
- Allows you to sort gage lists by gage location, calibration due date, R&R due date, gage type, and more
- Displays pre- and post-calibration results to help you comply with standards
- Includes linearity plots, stability charts, and bias studies that help you comply with ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements
- Supports barcode readers and label printers to minimise keystrokes and errors
- Offers an easy import wizard to ensure that your existing data is retained.
GAGEpack allows you to create reports, print calibration labels, and customise any existing report. Reports provided with GAGEpack include:
Measurement systems analysis
- Calibration planning report
- Calibration history
- Gage R&R summary
- Gages by location, job number, etc.
- Gages usage
- Certificate of calibration
- Gages due and overdue for calibration
- Audit trail
- Pending alarms
- Gages due for R&R analysis
- Calibration and R&R results
- And 90 more reports!
GAGEpack includes the following tools for analysing your measurement system:
- Linearity plots
- Stability studies
- Part appraiser average (X-bar)
- Repeatability range control chart
- Appraiser average (run chart)
- Whiskers charts
- Gage error histograms
- Gage performance curves
- Intraclass correlation plots
- Operator bias charts
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 (or higher).