For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Microsoft Visio 2013 is an advanced drawing and diagramming tool for visualising complex data. Create data-driven visualisations, enhance business process management and share diagrams on the Web. Visio comes with a wide range of ready-to-use templates including business process flowcharts, network diagrams, workflow diagrams, database models, software diagrams and more so you can get started straight away.
What's new in Visio 2013
New and updated diagram templates
New styles, themes and tools to cut drawing time
- New shapes and designs for many templates including Timeline, Basic Network, Detailed Network and Basic Shapes.
- The organisation chart has new shapes and styles and it is easier to add pictures to all the employee shapes at once.
- A new SharePoint workflow template now supports stages, steps, loops and custom actions.
- The Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) template supports BPMN version 2.0, following the Analytic conformance class.
- UML and database templates now use the same drag-and-drop functionality as most other templates and you don¿t have to set up solution configurations beforehand.
New collaboration features
- Format shapes with Office Art shape effects that let you apply gradients, shadows, 3D effects, rotations and more.
- Add quick styles to shapes to easily change the way an individual shape looks.
- Duplicate an entire page with a simple right-click.
- Replace shapes without changing the layout or information that the shape contains.
Upload your Visio diagram to SharePoint or SkyDrive and several people can work on the same diagram at the same time. Comment on diagrams in threaded conversations and enable individuals to review diagrams on the Web - even if they don't have Visio installed.
Now you can use Visio on portable devices with improved touch support and use a single file format for both desktop and web viewing.
Which Visio edition is right for you?
Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Create professional diagrams from an expanded set of built-in and customisable shapes
- Easily build organisation charts with new visual styles and formatting
- Instantly change your diagram format with new effects and themes.
Contains all the functionality of Visio Standard, and adds:
- Link diagram shapes to real-time data and use icons, symbols, colors and graphs to make the data easier to visualise
- Work on the same diagram at the same time as other members of your team without having to manage multiple versions
- Create diagrams that meet updated standards (BPMN 2.0, UML 2.4, Windows Workflow 4.0).
For more information on which Visio edition is right for you, please contact us.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 with at least Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
- 1 GHz or greater x86/x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit
- 2 GB available disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration with DirectX10 graphics card
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Compatible Browsers: Windows Internet Explorer 8,9,or 10, Mozilla Firefox 10.x+, Apple Safari 5 (Mac), Google Chrome 17.x
- Internet connection for use with some features
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.