For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac (replaces Entourage for Mac) delivers powerful email and calendaring functionality for Mac OS X users. It has been completely rebuilt using Cocoa for improved integration with Mac OS X. It leverages the Exchange Web Services protocol directly and features a reliable, high-speed, file-based database with Spotlight search and back-up support from Time Machine. It can even import .PST files from the Windows version of Outlook. Outlook for Mac also provides Information Rights Management to help prevent sensitive information from being distributed to or read by people who do not have your permission to access the content.
- Easy navigation between the five main Outlook elements: Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks and Notes.
- Push Mail support ensures that your inbox is always up to date.
- Move messages from the inbox to an Online Archive on the server to make space in your mailbox. An online archive folder in the navigation pane provides access to your archived messages when you need them.
- Propose New Time. When you receive a meeting request for a time that is not preferable, you can propose a new meeting time. The meeting organizer can easily accept or decline your proposal.
- Side by Side Calendar. See multiple calendars in parallel.
- Weather Forecast in Calendar. Will it be sunny or rainy? No need to look up your local weather forecast because Outlook shows the weather information right in the Calendar view.
- Category Sync. Categories, including their names and colours, are now synced and the same in Outlook for Mac, Outlook for Windows and the Outlook Web App.
- Clean up your inbox by collapsing long email threads into a single Conversation.
- View your calendar within your e-mail and see your schedule displayed within a meeting invitation.
- Easily import your Outlook .pst files when you set up your new Mac.
- Consolidate e-mail from multiple accounts into a single folder.
- Manage your schedule and contacts without opening Outlook.
- Review your attachments with Quick Look, archive your files with Time Machine, and use Spotlight to search your e-mail.
There are various ways to license Microsoft products - please see our Microsoft Licensing buyers guide on the left or click Call Me above and we will contact you to discuss the options.
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 1.8 GB of available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
- Safari 5 or later recommended
Additional items or services are required to use some features:
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Co-authoring requires Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or a Windows Live ID.