For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management and PC management capabilities from the cloud, while helping to keep corporate information secure. With Microsoft Intune you can deliver mobile device and application management across popular platforms: Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android. Maximise productivity with Intune-managed Office mobile apps and extend mobile application management to line-of-business apps with the Intune app wrapper. Provide access to corporate resources on devices based upon enrollment and compliance policies. Simplify administration via a single management console in the cloud with Intune or on-premises through integration with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
With the increasing volume and diversity of corporate and personal devices being used in organisations today, a growing challenge for IT departments is keeping corporate information secure. Intune helps minimise complexity by offering mobile device management through the cloud with integrated data protection and compliance capabilities.
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Provide a self-service Company Portal for users to enroll their own devices and install corporate applications across the most popular mobile platforms
- Deploy certificates, WiFi, VPN, and email profiles automatically once a device is enrolled, enabling users to access corporate resources with the appropriate security configurations
- Deliver comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, enabling the execution of remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock, data encryption, and full wipe to protect corporate data on lost or stolen devices
- Protect corporate data by restricting access to Exchange email when a user tries to access resources on an unenrolled or non-compliant device based upon policies set by the administrator
- Simplify enrollment of corporate devices with bulk enrollment using Apple Configurator or a single service account, enabling IT administrators to set policies and deploy applications on a large scale
- Enable the enforcement of more strict 'lock down' policies for Supervised iOS devices, Android devices using Kiosk Mode, and Windows Phone devices using Assigned Access.
Employees are demanding access to corporate applications, data and resources from their mobile devices. Intune addresses this challenge by building manageability and data protection directly into the Office mobile apps your employees are most familiar with. Intune also provides the flexibility to extend these capabilities to existing line-of-business apps and to enable secure viewing of content using the Managed Browser, PDF Viewer, AV Player and Image Viewer apps.
- Enable your workforce to securely access corporate information using the Office mobile apps they know and love while preventing leakage of your company's data by restricting actions such as copy/cut/paste/save in your managed app ecosystem
- Apply the same management policies to your existing line-of-business (LOB) applications using the Intune app wrapper, without requiring code changes in those LOB apps
- Allow users to securely view content on devices within your managed app ecosystem using the Managed Browser, PDF Viewer, AV Player, and Image Viewer apps for Intune
- Allow administrators and device users to protect corporate information through selective wipe of managed apps and related data when a device is unenrolled, no longer compliant, lost, stolen, or retired from use
- Enable administrators to push required apps automatically during enrollment and allow users to easily install corporate apps from the self-service Company Portal
- Provide the ability to deny specific applications or URL addresses from being accessed on mobile devices.
As the number of device types allowed in corporate environments grows, management becomes more challenging. Intune provides a comprehensive management solution through a single administrative console that allows you to manage across a variety of devices, including PCs and laptops.
- Integrate your existing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager infrastructure with Intune, further enhancing your ability to manage PCs, Macs, and Unix/Linux servers, as well as mobile devices from a single management console, while building on existing investments and skills
- Provide real-time protection against malware threats on managed computers, keep malware definitions up-to date, and automatically scan computers to help protect against malware infections and other potentially unwanted software
- Collect information about hardware configurations and software installed on managed computers, allowing you to generate reports, organise groups of computers and more effectively target software deployments
- Simplify administration by deploying software and configuring Windows Firewall settings on computers based upon policies defined by the administrator.
Provide employees with the ability to register, enroll, and manage their devices as well as install corporate applications from the self-service Company Portal – all from the devices of their choice.
Unparalleled management of Office mobile apps
Maximise productivity by enabling your employees to access corporate resources with the Office mobile apps they know and love while applying policies that can help prevent leakage of company data.
Secure corporate data, including Exchange emails, based on the enrollment status of the device and the compliance policies set by the administrator.
No infrastructure required
Eliminate the need to plan, purchase, and maintain hardware and infrastructure by managing mobile devices from the cloud with Intune.
Extend your existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices on-premises and in the cloud.
Spend less time counting devices with per-user licensing for Intune. Intune is also included as part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite, the most cost-effective way to acquire Intune, Azure Active Directory Premium, and Azure Rights Management.
Global presence with 24/7 support
Get answers to your questions with Microsoft support available online and by phone worldwide – included with every Intune subscription.
Microsoft Intune subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis so that you don’t have to predict the number of devices per user. Intune is also a component of Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), a comprehensive cloud solution to address your enterprise mobility challenges. EMS is the most cost-effective way to acquire all of the included cloud services:
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium
- Microsoft Azure Rights Management.