Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides you a complete view of your customer’s history and what issues they might be facing today. With Dynamics CRM Online you can build deeper insights into your customers’ needs and expectations using data you capture with CRM.
- Visual campaign design console. Drag-n-drop, multi-stage, multi-channel campaigns
- Lead management & scoring. Score prospect engagement and pass leads automatically
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales connector. Pre-built, easy-to-use integration passes leads quickly between marketing and sales
- Marketing resource management. Unify your team around the strategy and capture costs
- Marketing analytics. Dashboards, reports, and Excel Power View measure ROI
- Planning built in from the start. With Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, your plan becomes the campaign, ensuring every interaction is tracked back to its source and marketers can easily measure the impact of their campaigns.
- Everyone on the same page. Microsoft Dynamics Marketing lets you easily manage multiple campaigns and resources across teams and geographies.
- Easy campaign creation and management. Drag-and-drop campaign designer and automated marketing triggers make it easy to execute campaigns and create an optimal customer experience.
- Built-in events. Microsoft Dynamics Marketing includes event management so you can track costs, venues, events, and registrations, and measure marketing ROI, just like any other marketing tactic.
- Powerful analytics. Power BI make it simple to calculate campaign performance and marketing ROI.
By combining Office 365 with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, we can offer a business solution that can help small- and mid-sized businesses connect with their customers. You can provide your teams with the tools they need to gain insights about your current and prospective customers. Plus, a familiar user experience promotes adoption.