For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
BizTalk Server 2013 is an integration and connectivity server solution. Now on its eighth release, BizTalk Server helps to easily connect disparate systems both inside and outside your organisation with more than 25 adapters and a robust messaging infrastructure. BizTalk Server 2013 introduces a range of new features including cloud connectivity, improved performance, simplified deployment, simplified management and support for the latest Microsoft platform and industry standards.
Support for the latest technologies and standards
- Supports Windows Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012, System Center 2012 and the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- Supports SAP 7.2 + 7.3, Oracle Database 11.2, Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 and Oracle Siebel 8.1.
- Health Level Seven (HL7) 2.5.1 and 2.6.
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) 2012 Message Pack.
- X12 5030, EDIFACT D05B.
- Host handler association of dynamic send ports.
- Minimal Lower Layer Protocol (MLLP) adapter improvements.
- Multifold improvements in ordered send port scenarios.
- XslCompiledTransform in maps.
- New adapters to extend connectivity of Biztalk Server applications to Windows Azure Service Bus and Windows Azure Storage
- SharePoint adapters now provide the option of choosing between the client-side and server-side object model for connecting to a SharePoint server
- REST support
- Windows Azure Active Directory Access Control Service.
- New adapter to send and receive messages from an SFTP server.
- Integrated ESB Toolkit and simplified configuration experience to facilitate a quick start time for users.
- Connector for IBM Informix and DB2 DRDA.
- Web-based administration and deployment of Microsoft Transaction Integrator (TI).
- Track dependencies between artifacts.
- Uses existing applications as reusable services
- Simplifies interoperability
- Shields effects of endpoint changes
- Reduces risk from application dependencies.
Host Integration Server (HIS)
- Provides an intuitive and flexible design-time user interface
- Allows users to browse, search and select application metadata
- Supports open interfaces and APIs
- Provides rich data type support
- Supports event notifications and polling for data events.
- Provides easy and affordable host connectivity with rapid, flexible deployment and lower cost of ownership
- Allows IT administrators to securely connect new systems
- Enables enterprise developers to deliver new applications faster through improved productivity tools
- Empowers knowledge workers and decision makers to analyse and report vital information from host data sources faster.
Business Rules Engine (BRE)
- Centrally manages business processes
- Provides intuitive visual designer
- Automates complex messaging patterns and system workflows
- Increases manageability and maintainability of process logic
- Reduces change impact through separation of concerns.
Business-to-Business Integration (B2B)
- Provides central repository for managing business rules
- Allows abstraction of external data sources through vocabulary
- Seamlessly integrates with orchestrations and .NET-based applications.
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Enables automated electronic transactions with trading partners
- Supports well-established standards such as Electronic Data Interchange (X12, EDIFACT, and HIPAA) and Applicability Statement 2 (AS2)
- Support for specific industry protocols from organisations such as Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), Health Level Seven (HL7), and RosettaNet.
- Observation model to reflect business metrics and key performance indicators
- Event instrumentation through interceptors and APIs
- Tools to design, map, and deploy your BAM solution
- Built-in reporting and alerting portal
- Integration with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools including SharePoint and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Provides real-time visibility into physical assets
- Abstracts device access and management
- Provides powerful and flexible processing and deployment options
- Reduces time for radio frequency identification (RFID) deployments
- Enables mobile workers to make real-time decisions.
BizTalk Server 2013 is licenced on a per-core licensing model. The number of core licences needed depends on whether the physical server is being licenced or the individual virtual operating system environments (OSEs) are. Physical server licensing requires purchase of a minimum of 4 core licences for each physical processor.
Please contact us for further information and advice on licensing BizTalk.
For customers with enterprise-level requirements for high volume, reliability and availability.
For organisations with moderate volume and deployment scale requirements.
Specialty version of BizTalk Server designed for hub and spoke deployment scenarios, including RFID.
This edition is for developers only. The Developer edition cannot be used in a production environment.