For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Classify for Outlook is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook that allows the user to easily insert security classification labels at the start of electronic mail messages.
- Provides a drop-down list of classifications for selection
- Inserts a user selectable classification string as the first line in the message
- Checks to ensure a security classification has been entered before the message is sent
- Highlights classifications in messages being read
- Supports AUTODIN and DMS messaging systems
- Works with Outlook¿ 97 (Service release 2 version)
- Works with Outlook¿ 98 (Security update 2 version)
- Works with Outlook¿ 2000
- Works with Outlook¿ 2002
- Works with Outlook¿ 2003
- Works with Outlook¿ 2007