Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
AlertFox End-User Monitor helps track website availability and performance by synthetically monitoring web transactions from an end-user perspective. AlertFox can run tests directly in Firefox and Internet Explorer to monitor complicated steps. It allows you to test all your business critical and customer-facing Web applications from inside or outside your firewall.
- Synthetic End User Monitoring
- Multi-step transaction performance monitoring
- True Browser Monitoring across popular Internet browsers
- Verify web content and support for media apps (including Flash, Silverlight, AJAX, and video).
- Flexible testing intervals
- Choice of cloud-based and custom monitoring locations
- On-demand testing
- Unified inside and outside the firewall monitoring.
- Unified web-based reporting and dashboards
- Interactive charts and graphs
- Performance trending of response time
- Custom step-by-step reporting
- Automatic capture of screen shots of errors or failures
- Waterfall reports for all objects including component level details
- Performance threshold setting
- Real-time error reports along with daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
- Alerts available on errors, thresholds and recovery
- Unlimited contacts for notification
- Real-time error alerting
- E-mail & SMS based notification.
- Supports Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Ensure you deliver the highest quality end-user experience
Minimise application downtime and optimise application performance
- Ensure customers and employees can successfully access and interact with mission-critical applications, such as your external websites (e.g. customer shopping carts, product catalogs) or your internal Web applications (e.g. CRM, ERP, account access)
- Provide a quality web experience from start to finish.
Increase efficiency across IT, internal users, partners, etc.
- Simplify troubleshooting tasks by visualising the errors your users see with AlertFox's Image Capture technology
- Quickly zero-in on the root cause of a 'slow application' to the most granular level to resolve intermittent and unseen issues with your Web applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Web application problems faster
- Immediately discover performance problems of your internal and external Web applications before receiving an initial customer or employee complaint.
- Understand and report on the on-going performance of your internal and external Web applications
- Provide actionable information to your line of business counterparts and communicate issues by routing alerts to the team as soon as possible.
PRO1: For Standard Websites
PRO2: For Complex Websites
- Run in 3 browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer and iMacros browser.
- Global monitoring from distributed data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Includes 2 tests per hour.
- Silver level support.
- Classic monitoring supports 10 sites/servers monitored (1-minute interval).
Contains everything in the PRO1 package, plus:
PRO3: For Business Websites
- Includes 5 tests per hour.
- Monitor Flash, Silverlight, Java and AJAX websites.
- Free iMacros Standard licence.
- Classic monitoring supports 20 sites/servers monitored (1-minute interval).
Contains everything in the PRO2 package, plus:
- Includes up to 10 tests running every 5 minutes.
- Gold level support.
- Free macros creation service.
- Classic monitoring supports 30 sites/servers monitored (1-minute interval).