For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
What if you could take the guesswork out of the file transfer process? What if you had complete visibility and control over how files were sent, stored, and received? MOVEit™File Transfer makes it possible. Used by thousands of IT departments in some of the most data-sensitive industries, MOVEit File Transfer server lets you manage how sensitive information is sent between partners, customers, employees, and systems.
MOVEit File Transfer is the part of the MOVEit Managed File Transfer System that allows you to:
- Reliably transfer files 24/7
- Connect with any system, server or client with a broad set of protocols
- Protect files in transit and at rest
- Gain visibility and control over file transfer activity
- Confidently meet SLAs and compliance requirements
- Support English, German, French and Spanish end users
- Use on-premise or in the cloud
MOVEit File Transfer enables organisations of any size to:
Gain greater visibility and control: Track the movement and status of every file – at any time – from a central server with MOVEit File Transfer. Gain better visibility and control over file activity within minutes of adoption and never have to guess about the location of a file again.
Leverage Existing Security Infrastructure: Relieve security stress and centrally manage user authentication via integration to existing security infrastructure. MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) provides standards-based ICAP integration to DLP and antivirus systems, SAML 2.0 integration to IdP systems, and native integration to AD/LDAP services.
Ensure File Transfers Continue During Failures: Many organisations require mission-critical solutions be available 24/7. MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) has a flexible architecture that delivers scalability, high availability and turnkey disaster recovery.
Drive user Adoption via Simple, Familiar Client Access: MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) provides single sign-on across all clients and supports a broad range of clients including: mobile devices, web browsers, and Outlook client. Users have a consistent, intuitive user experience across phone, tablet, and desktop browsers.
Protect Files at all Times: Secure sensitive data in transit and at rest with proven encryption (FIPS 140-2 validated AES), receiver authentication, and delivery confirmation. MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) also lets you enforce user, system, and file security policies. Control the movement of sensitive files via integration with DLP systems.
Meet SLAs and Compliance Requirements: With reports of data in its tamper-evident database, MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) makes it easy to comply with regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Supported Operating Systems for MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) and Modules:
Windows Server 2012 R1 and R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit English);
Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit English and 32-bit German)
Supported Operating Systems for API and Wizard (end user computers):
Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit English);
Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit English);
Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit English);
MacOS 10.7 and 10.8;
Supported Virtualisation Environments:
Support for virtual servers running on VMware ESX (32-bit and 64-bit guest servers) and Microsoft Hyper-V (32-bit and 64-bit guest servers)
Supported Browsers (end user computers):
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (Windows only);
Mozilla Firefox (Windows, Mac and RedHat Linux);
Chrome (Windows only);
Safari (Mac only)
Supported Devices for MOVEit Mobile:
- Apple - Phones: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4G – iOS 6+, iPod Touch
- Apple - Tablets: iPad 3/4, iPad 2, iPad Mini
- Android - Phones: Galaxy III/IV, Note II, Nexus 4, HTC One X+, HTC Droid DNA, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD, Motrola Moto X
- Android - Tablets: Galaxy Tab 2/3 7', Galaxy Tab 2/3 10', Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7', Google Nexus 10', Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- iOS 6+, iOS 7+, iOS 8+
- Android 4.0+, 4.1+, 4.2+, 4.3+, 4.4+
Support for Ad Hoc Transfer module Outlook plug-in (end user computers)
- Outlook: Outlook 2013 (English, German, French and Spanish), Outlook 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit English, German, French and Spanish) and Outlook 2007 (32-bit English, German, French and Spanish)
- Mail or Exchange Server: Outlook plug-in is compatible with a variety of mail servers, such as - Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit English and German), Exchange Server 2007 (32-bit English and German) or Ipswitch IMail 11 (using SMTP). When Outlook & Exchange used together, Cached Exchange Mode will be supported but is not required.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit English and German) and Windows Vista (32-bit English, German, French and Spanish)
MySQL 5.5, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL 2014
2GB RAM, 40GB HD, dual-core or faster processor. Production systems will benefit from additional resources, including faster, additional and multicore processors (single or dual quad-core processors are common), more RAM (4GB is common), hard drive capacity and speed (1TB SAS is common) and SSL accelerator hardware