For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Ipswitch Analytics is a flexible reporting and monitoring solution for MOVEit Managed File Transfer that ensures reliable, cost-effective, and auditable file transfers between employees, customers and trading partners. Whether you want to improve end-to-end performance and reliability, enable end-users to self-manage their file transfers, or reduce compliance costs, Ipswitch Analytics provides the insight you need.
- Ensure reliable file transfers
- Automate reporting and distribution for SLA and policy compliance
- Manage workflow, transfer, security and audit activity in one place
- Simplify the audit process
Ipswitch Analytics enables you to:
- Monitor file transfer activity and track performance. Track MOVEit performance indicators such as: failed transfers by end-point, peak load performance, and total throughput trends.
- Automate report creation and distribution for SLA and policy compliance. Customise reports, establish distribution lists with fine-grained access control and schedule auto-generated reports for delivery. Email alerts are sent to authorised users as reports are generated.
- Manage workflow, file transfer, security and audit activity in one place. A single view of all MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) and MOVEit Central Servers activity. Manage key parameters for all file transfer processes such as transfer activity, user access, encryption, and file formatting.
- Simplify the audit process. Instantly validate all MOVEit activity with a single consolidated view. Create custom reports or use over 50 out-of-the-box templates. Drag-and-drop elements to organise presentation of key metrics to validate compliance with SLA, regulatory and corporate policies.
- Support multiple languages. Ipswitch Analytics is enabled for end-users in English, French, German, and Spanish. A single language can be selected for all users or defined individually for each user. Time, date and other language dependent conventions are supported.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server (64-bit): Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008 R2.
Supported virtualisation environments:
Support for virtual servers running on VMWare ESX 5 and Hyper-V 2008, 2012.
4 core 2.2 GHz. 4GB-16GB RAM and 1TB-4TB HDD, depending on # of transactions as shown in chart below:
Network Interface Card:
Ipswitch Analytics supports the following MOVEit Servers and versions:
- MOVEit File Transfer Server (DMZ) (7.5, 8.0, or 8.1)
- MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) High Availability and Disaster Recovery (7.5, 8.0, or 8.1)
- MOVEit Central (7.2, 8.0, or 8.1)
Ipswitch Analytics Agents Hardware:
Agents must be installed on or have network connection to MOVEit databases.
- MOVEit Central Failover (7.2, or 8.0)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard/Enterprise (local or remote)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard/Enterprise (local or remote)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard/Enterprise (local or remote)
- MySQL 5.1.x - 5.5 (local only)