For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Iocomp's ActiveX/VCL Std Pack is a suite of 29 controls written for use in creating professional instrumentation applications using ActiveX or VCL development environments.
These controls can be used for Scientific, Engineering, Medical, Oil and Gas, Semiconductor, Factory Automation, Aerospace, Military, Robotics, Telecommunications, Building and Home Automation, HMI, SCADA, and hundreds of other types of applications.
All Iocomp controls are OPC-Enabled. If your project requires OPC connectivity, you can connect any property to your OPC Items/Tags. All connections can be made visually using the Iocomp property editor or can be performed dynamically through code. (Note: OPC features require a separate OPC Add-On License purchase).
All License Purchases Include 2-Year Support & Maintenance and all Licenses Include ActiveX and VCL Versions!
Includes the following controls: Edit, ModeComboBox, AnalogOutput, AnalogDisplay, Label, Knob, Slider, LedBar, LedSpiral, LinearGauge, Thermometer, Odometer, AngularGauge, Gradient, SwitchPanel, SwitchSlider, SwitchToggle, SwitchRotary, SevenSegmentAnalog, SevenSegmentInteger, SevenSegmentBinary, SevenSegmentHexadecimal, SevenSegmentClock, SevenSegmentCharacter, LedSwitch, LedRectangle, LedRound.
- Borland VCL Version Includes Full Source (100% Delphi Source)!
- Royalty Free Distribution (Excludes HMI & SCADA type applications)!
- Real-Time, High-Speed Controls!
- Professionally Designed to Function Like Real-World Controls!
- Built-In Custom Property Editors for Ease of Setup!
- Vector Drawing. No Fixed Images Which Cause Sizing Issues!
- All Controls are OPC-Enabled (Requires OPC Add-On Purchase)!
- Most Controls Only Require One Line of Code to Use!
Visual C++ 6.0
VS2003 (VB.Net, C#, C++)
VS2005 (VB.Net, C#, C++)
VS2008 (VB.Net, C#, C++)
Many More ActiveX Dev Environments
Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
C++ Builder 4, 5, 6
Turbo C++ Builder
Delphi 2007 and 2009
C++ Builder 2007 and 2009
RAD Studio 2007 and 2009
OS's : 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, XP, and Vista