Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Sonic PDF Server saves your organization time by offering a large number of users the ability to create PDF files on demand, anytime. Productivity is enhanced. PDF files can be created from any printable MS Windows application and can be easily viewed and securely shared by anyone, internally or externally.
Multiple conversions per server
Multiple users per
- No conversion limits or conversion count¬ing necessary. Licensing entitles organiza¬tion members to create as many PDFs as they¿ll need per server.
Create PDF from Printable Windows Applications
- Give everyone in your organization with access to your Sonic PDF server the power to create PDF files. Streamline document management organization wide.
Monitored Folders/Sub Folders
- organizational PDF creation is not just lim¬ited to MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and more...).
- Choose a system of watched folders to create PDFs.
Desktop Interface (job ticket creation)
- Remote and internal users can use the email creation option to submit and receive conversion jobs. Processing options can be defined.
- Use our unique desktop interface to get maximum control over PDF creation. It gives users the feel of desktop software on a server application.
- Automate and customize document pro¬duction with these advanced processing options.
Hyperlinks and Bookmark Support
- Addition of watermark text, header and footer information, page numbers, ¿confi¬dential¿, etc.
- Retain hyperlink and bookmark structures in created PDF, bookmark levels are cus¬tomizable.
Conversion via Native Application
- Make any document a secure PDF file using 40 or 128 bit settings, permission set¬tings and passwords.
- Convert scanned/image PDF files into text using optical character recognition technology.
Searchable PDFs/PDF Indexing
- Convert scanned/image PDF files into text using optical character recognitiontechnology.
- Regain access to image PDF and TIFF files by transporting them into searchable PDF form.
- Vary content to fit popular paper sizes such as US Letter size and A4.
Command Line Support
- Set the time and date of when the server will operate. Files can be processed in middle of the night.
Document Compres¬sion Settings
- Retain server option control without having to interact with the user interface.
- Use the most advanced compression set¬tings available to determine the size and quality of the created PDFs.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2003 Server or a server configuration of Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003 that supports clients.
- 128 MB RAM (512-1024 MB recommended).
- 60 MB free disk space for the PDF Server program and 1-10 gigabytes free disk space for storing temporary data
- Access to an Email system
- Ability to Create Shared Folders
- Corresponding native application installed that supports the extraction or printing of the required file format - if creation of PDF files from Non-MS Office documents is performed