For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
J-Integra .NET is a high performance software bridge that enables Java interoperability with Microsoft .NET via its pure Java implementation of the Microsoft .NET Remoting wire protocol.
.NET Remoting combines the best aspects of newer distributed technologies (e.g., Web Services) with the best aspects of older distributed technologies such as DCOM, CORBA and RMI. It is designed to be used in both tightly-coupled intranet environments (where COM/CORBA/RMI were previously used) and in loosely-coupled Internet environments.
- Pure Java implementation of the Microsoft .NET Remoting wire protocol.
- Faster than Web Services.
- Bi-directional: .NET to Java, Java to .NET.
- Compatible with .NET Frameworks 1.x, 2.x and 3.x.
- Compatible with JDK 1.3 or higher.
- Visual Studio .NET and Eclipse plug-ins.
- Supports HTTP & TCP/IP transport protocols and binary message formats.
- Maintenance of class hierarchy between Java and CLR classes.
- Client-activated and server-activated objects.
- Marshalling objects by reference or by value.
- Parameterised constructors for client-activated objects.
- Invocation of methods on CLR objects from Java.
- Invocation of methods on Java objects from CLR.
- Java/CLR primitive types as parameters/return values.
- Multidimensional arrays as parameters/return values.
- Propagation of exceptions between Java and .NET.
- Supports callbacks.
- Accessing EJBs as CLR components.
- Generation of Web Application archives for easy deployment.
- Basic Digest HTTP authentication.
- Passing Java/CLR objects by reference and by value as parameters/return values.
J-Integra .NET supports all major J2EE application servers running on any platform they support.
Supported app servers include: BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle9i, iPlanet, Borland Enterprise Server and JBoss.