Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
The IMSL Fortran Numerical Library is the standard for high performance computing commercial mathematics and statistics libraries, providing:
- Superior accuracy and reliability through 40 years of refinement
- A comprehensive set of 1000+ algorithms
- Supporting parallel processing architectures since 1990
- Evolves easily with software and hardware upgrades
- Easier use of popular open source technology.
The IMSL Fortran Numerical Library is the most convenient to use Fortran library available today. Features that make your developers more productive include:
- Convenient Optional Arguments: allow users to utilize the fast, convenient optional arguments of modern Fortran syntax for all of the relevant algorithms in the library, saving significant coding time and helping to avoid errors
- Backward Compatibility: ensuring that legacy code can run on future releases
- Naming Conventions: function names resemble actual algorithm names, so users do not have to learn and remember special function names
- Over 1000 Algorithms: the most comprehensive math and statistics library available
- Broad Platform Support: Linux (including Blue Gene/P), Unix and Windows.
- Matrix Operations
- Linear Algebra
- Eigensystem Analysis
- Interpolation and Approximation
- Differential Equations
- Feynman-Kac Solver
- Nonlinear Equations
- Special Functions
- Basic Statistics
- Time Series and Forecasting
- Nonparametric Tests
- Correlation and Covariance
- Data Mining
- Analysis of Variance
- Goodness of Fit
- Distribution Functions
- Random Number Generation.