Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Rather than spending hours of time digging through and scrutinising a SQL Server database structure and/or data and manually generating scripts, let SQL comparison toolset do it for you!
Compare and Synchronisation
- Object compare: Quickly compare and synchronise whole databases or selected objects.
- Data compare: Easily compare and synchronise selected tables.
- Schema snapshots: Maintain a history (audit trail) of the schema changes and also provide a very efficient and safe way for reversing schema changes when necessary.
- Robust object support: Supports all database objects including tables, stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, XML schema collections and CLR Assemblies, as well as data.
- Ready to deploy scripts: Generate a complete database script, properly ordered based on the dependencies between the objects.
- Cross version comparison and synchronisation: Comparison and synchronisation scripts are version specific and synchronisation can occur between two different SQL Server versions.
- Robust object filters: Comparison filters can include/exclude particular object types of object name.
- Workspace: Create different workspaces for different sets of servers and databases so that next time you just load the workspace and jump straight into a comparison.
- Comparison sessions: Allows you to save all the selections you have made like the types of objects you would like to include in the comparison, and the comparison options you have selected.
- Unattended comparison and synchronisation: Automate data or schema comparison and synchronisation operations using the command-line utility.