Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
SQL admin toolset is packed with 25 powerful tools that will make troubleshooting, administration and reporting of SQL Server such a breeze you¿ll be wondering what to do with all the spare time you have on your hands - really!
- Check whether your databases are backed up
- Search for text anywhere you have SQL code (stored procs, functions, triggers etc..)
- Find objects by name anywhere they are hiding in your SQL Servers
- Find the SQL Servers lurking on your network
- Check the strength of your SQL Server passwords
- Diagnose connection problems, quickly determine why users can¿t reach your SQL Servers Sites.
- Get a list of everything important about your SQL Servers, including version, hardware and more
- Report and analyse your SQL Server version levels
- Analyse your indexes for usage patterns and sizes. Determine if you need more, less etc¿
- Analyse the space usage of your SQL Server by drive or database
- View loads of statistics about your SQL Server
- Keep a constant eye on the status of your SQL Servers.
- Execute and manage queries across multiple SQL Servers
- Move or copy a database and associated logins across servers or relocate data files
- Copy server logins across SQL Servers
- Create a new user using an existing user as a template
- Move and copy between servers
- View and edit jobs across multiple SQL Servers
- Quickly review and rebuild the indexes on your SQL Servers
- Compare and edit server configuration for one or more SQL Servers
- Compare and edit database configuration for one or more databases
- View existing partition information and generate new partitions
- Wade the multitude of options for connection strings and create your own in seconds
- SQL Server Linked Copy Tool-Quickly and easily copies linked servers from one server to another
- View and manage the pinned status of your tables (SQL Server 2000 and earlier only).