Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Packed with 24 powerful tools that will make troubleshooting, administration and reporting of SQL Server such a breeze you'll be wondering what to do with all the spare time you have on your hands.
- Check whether your databases are backed up
- Search for text anywhere you have SQL code (stored procs, functions, triggers etc..)
- Find objects by name anywhere they are hiding in your SQL Servers
- Find the SQL Servers lurking on your network
- Check the strength of your SQL Server passwords
- Diagnose connection problems, quickly determine why users can't reach your SQL Servers Sites.
- Get a list of everything important about your SQL Servers, including version, hardware and more
- Report and analyse your SQL Server version levels
- Analyse your indexes for usage patterns and sizes. Determine if you need more, less etc¿
- Analyse the space usage of your SQL Server by drive or database
- View loads of statistics about your SQL Server
- Keep a constant eye on the status of your SQL Servers.
- Execute and manage queries across multiple SQL Servers
- Move or copy a database and associated logins across servers or relocate data files
- Copy server logins across SQL Servers
- Create a new user using an existing user as a template
- Move and copy between servers
- View and edit jobs across multiple SQL Servers
- Quickly review and rebuild the indexes on your SQL Servers
- Compare and edit server configuration for one or more SQL Servers
- Compare and edit database configuration for one or more databases
- View existing partition information and generate new partitions
- Wade the multitude of options for connection strings and create your own in seconds
- SQL Server Linked Copy Tool-Quickly and easily copies linked servers from one server to another
- View and manage the pinned status of your tables (SQL Server 2000 and earlier only).