IBM Informix Dynamic Server (IDS) Express is a self-managing data server engine built on Dynamic Scalable Architecture (DSA), which responds quickly and seamlessly to unexpected events, providing uninterrupted service while keeping management costs low. These features make IDS Express an excellent data server for use in electronics, network management equipment, telecommunications service assurance equipment, emergency response systems, medical systems and other applications that require high-performance and reliability.
IDS Express features:
Please contact us for more information.
- Low-priced, full-function object-relational database that adapts to the unique needs of your application
- Includes autonomic features that eliminate system failures and improve performance
- Offers automated backup and restore functions to ensure high-level data availability and restoration, while eliminating many manual tasks
- Allows a customised deployment footprint, and application control of the server via the administration API
- Delivers easier use of location-based data with the included Informix Spatial DataBlade Module
- Includes high-availability features such as continuous log restore, and point-time instance wide restore, table-level backup and recovery
- Integrates through a full range of application program interfaces (APIs), including Java and Microsoft .NET
- Supports IDEs such as Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer and Visual Studio .NET
- Operating systems supported: Linux, Windows.