Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Hex-Rays Decompiler brings binary software analysis within reach of millions of programmers. It converts executable programs into a human readable C-like pseudocode. Currently the decompiler supports 32bit compiled generated code for the x86 and ARM processors. The decompiler runs on MS Windows. The GUI and text IDA versions are supported. In the text mode, only batch operation is available.
Please note: We can only sell this product within the UK.
In comparison to low level assembly language, high level language representation in Hex-Rays has several advantages:
- concise: requires less time to read it
- structured: program logic is more obvious
- dynamic: variable names and types can be changed on the fly
- familiar: no need to learn the assembly language
- cool: the most advanced decompiler ever built!