Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Wijmo contains over 40 UI widgets for creating websites and web apps with everything from interactive menus to rich charts. Each widget has a full set of features, comprehensive documentation and outstanding performance. Built using HTML5, jQuery and jQuery UI, the controls are easily stylable - either using the included themes designed especially for Wijmo, the 30+ themes available from the jQuery UI project or by creating your own via the jQuery ThemeRoller. Plus they work across multiple browsers including IE6+, Firefox 3+, Safari 3+ and Chrome.
What's new in Wijmo 2014 v2?
What's new in Wijmo 2014 v1?
- Sparkline - Display important trend information inline with the Wijmo Sparkline. Sparklines are small charts used to provide data visualisations without taking up the space a traditional chart would. They are very useful in dashboards and often shown in Grid cells.
- Trendline Support in Charts - Analyse your data with Wijmo Chart trendlines. Trendlines alert you with the general rate of increase or decrease of your Y data over your X data. For example, trendlines can measure the rate change of sales price over time. Trendlines can be used to forecast data and therefore lend themselves perfectly to data analysis.
- FlipCard - Organise information with the two-sided Wijmo FlipCard. FlipCard is a container control with two panes. Initially it displays the first pane and, when tapped, it flips over to reveal the second pane. FlipCard is a fun way to reveal additional information on pages.
- Grid Export - Export your data to Microsoft Excel or PDF format using Wijmo Grid. Our Grid supports exporting with just a few lines of code. Our export feature uses a service that must be installable on IIS platforms. Our export service is included in the Wijmo Enterprise package.
- Chart Export - Easily export your Wijmo Charts to PNG or PDF formats with just a few lines of code. Our export feature uses a service that must be installable on IIS platforms. Our export service is included in the Wijmo Enterprise package.
- Framework Upgrades - upgraded Wijmo to support the latest frameworks, including: jQuery 1.11/2.1, jQuery UI 1.11, Knockout 3.1, TypeScript 1.0.
What's new in Wijmo 2013v2?
- Candlestick Chart - Visualize Stock Market data in the Wijmo Candlestick Chart. This chart displays the Open, Close, High and Low Stock Prices for each day in the series. Candlestick Chart also includes the HighLow and OpenHighLowClose types. All of these charts are ideal for displaying and analyzing financial data.
- HighLow Chart Type - Visualize High-Low data using Candlestick Chart. The vertical bar spans the High and Low values for the day. This is a common chart used for display Stock Market data.
- OHLC Chart Type - Visualize Open-High-Low-Close (OHLC) data using Candlestick Chart. The vertical bar spans the High and Low values for the day. While the left line indicates the Open value and the right line indicates the Close value.This is a common chart used for display Stock Market data.
- Composite Candlestick Charts - Use multiple chart types, including Candlestick in the Wijmo Composite Chart to create dynamic visualizations of Stock Market data.
- New Mobile and UI Themes - added a new jQuery Mobile Theme (ocean-mobile) and two new jQuery UI Themes (stafford and lucid) to Wijmo.
- jQuery Mobile 1.4 Support - upgraded the Mobile Widgets to now support jQuery Mobile 1.4.
This release of the SpreadJS component introduces a range of new features including:
- New conditional formatting (Icon Sets, Data Bar)
- Data validation UI
- Wijmo.data binding support
- Cell Types, (ComboBox, CheckBox, Button, Hyperlink)
- Cell level binding
- Support latest version of jQuery, jQueryUI
- New documentation.
Wijmo now ships with new and rewritten documentation.
What's new in Wijmo 2013v1?
New subscription model
Wijmo is now sold via a subscription model. There will be 3 releases per year and any customer with a current subscription will be eligible for free upgrades. Wijmo Professional replaces Wijmo Complete.
Adaptive Widjet Framework
All Wijmo widgets now automatically adapt between jQuery Mobile and jQuery UI environments. Simply by swapping out jQuery UI for jQuery Mobile, you can convert your widgets to be mobile without changing a single line of code!
New jQuery Mobile AppView widget
AppView is an all-in-one widget for mobile applications with built-in navigation, ajax-loaded content and a responsive layout system. AppView is ideal for building a single application that works on both phones and tablets while optimising screen real estate.
Wijmo Data API
Now officially supports jQuery 1.9 and jQuery UI 1.10.
Comprehensive set of controls
Features 40+ controls, including:
Adaptive Widget Framework
- Accordion - provide multiple panes of content, displaying them one at a time with Wijmo Accordion widget.
- Calendar - add a calendar to your website with Wijmo Calendar widget.
- Carousel - your end users will applaud the interactive method of displaying information on your websites, using Wijmo Carousel widget.
- Bar & Column Chart - allows the user to show customised bar charts.
- Combobox - full-featured combo box control that combines an editable text box with an auto-searchable drop-down list.
- Dialog - create robust, interactive, customisable dialog windows with the Wijmo Dialog widget.
- Editor - the powerful editing widget, Wijmo Editor allows even non-technical users to author and manage HTML content on any Web page.
- Gallery - displays images and their thumbnails with options for slide show, slick transition effects, paging, theming and much more.
- Grid - display items from a data source in an interactive, fully customisable table using the Wijmo Grid widget.
- Menu - create multi-level menus with animation effects, image and check box items, interactive item scrolling, and more with the Wijmo Menu widget.
- Tabs - easily organise and navigate Web content with Wijmo Tabs.
- Upload - provides a simple and reliable way to upload files and streams to the server.
- Wizard - display sections of content on separate, navigable pages using the Wijmo Wizard widget.
- And more.
Meet the new Adaptive Widget Framework from Wijmo. All of the widgets will automatically adapt to jQuery Mobile or jQuery UI environments. Simply by swapping out jQuery UI for jQuery Mobile, you can convert your widgets to be mobile without changing a single line of code! Wijmo is offering something that no other tool can: a set of widgets that automatically adapts to its environment.
Easy-to-use, quality tools
20+ years of experience
Feel at ease: ComponentOne have been developing popular UI components for over 20 years. With that exposure, research, and involvement in the development world, they have a solid foundation for delivering you quality products you expect.
Looks great everywhere
Ensure your UI works in every browser without worrying about compatibility issues. Wijmo supports these popular browsers: IE6+, Firefox 3+, Safari 3+ and Chrome.
Get started quickly by referencing samples with full source code. Searching for something specific? There is comprehensive documentation for every widget.
You don¿t have to worry about questions slowing you down. Get fast and professional help while using the tools with Premium support.
Cutting edge technology
Utilise emerging technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and SVG just by using the tools. Staying on top of trends has never been easier.
SpreadJS brings all the data visualisation and calculation features into your web applications. Create calculators, dynamic interactive dashboards, rich colourful reports and much more!
Wijmo Professional includes:
- 40+ widgets
- Royalty free commercial licence
- Unlimited projects.
Wijmo Enterprise includes everything in Wijmo Professional, plus:
- SpreadJS - an Excel-compatible, spreadsheet component for web developers.