Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Meet today's business demands and keep your applications relevant with ASP.NET Web Forms Edition’s extensive collection of modern, touch-enabled .NET controls. Your clients will love the quality and variety of controls - ranging from data management to UI to complex data visualization - and you'll love the flexibility of the API and access to global support. Our comprehensive collection of controls empower you to create and maintain high-quality applications of any scale, from basic forms to a complete website. Enhance your long-running applications today.
- Visualize, aggregate and summarize large data sets with a full collection of charts, including Bar, Line, Pie, Scatter, Composite, Bubble, and Candlestick
- Map geographic data with zooming, panning, and customizable map sources
- Build full product dashboards, complete with gauges, sparklines, and treemaps
- Add the Windows Explorer-like FileExplorer to access local directories
- Work with BarCodes, ZIP files, and a variety of themes
ComponentOne Standard Support
ComponentOne Standard Support is a one year subscription included in the purchase of the product and can be renewed once the year's subscription is up. Standard support provides:
ComponentOne Platinum Support
- Product updates - for the period of your subscription you will receive any updates for the products you hold licenses for
- Email support - submit an incident through email
- Online support - submit an incident through the Web and receive an email response
- Knowledgebase access - provides access to key documents on all products
- Forum access - provide comments and share knowledge in the ComponentOne forums
- Email project for analysis
ComponentOne Platinum Support is an optional purchase. Platinum support provides:
- 24 hour FastTrack response (excludes weekends and US holidays) - submit issues to ComponentOne and ComponentOne will attempt to provide a resolution within 24 hours
- Phone support - talk directly to ComponentOne to get your issues solved
- Pre-release access to software - get access to ComponentOne beta software releases.