Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Update and maintain your legacy applications with ComponentOne Studio ActiveX Edition, the most comprehensive suite of ActiveX controls available. With full support for Visual Basic and Visual C++ 6.0, and migration utilities for updating to 8.0, you'll keep your long-running applications in tip-top shape. You will love the quality and variety of controls - ranging from data management to UI to complex data visualization - and you'll love the flexibility of the API and access to global support. Maximize your ROI with these classic controls today.
Includes the following features
- Includes full support for Visual Basic and Visual C++ 6.0, along with migration utilities for updating to 8.0
- Robust grids provide a stable base for quickly built, flexible database applications using the COM (Component Object Model) technologies, including ActiveX controls.
- One VSFlexGrid control does the work of multiple controls.
- True DBGrid control's advanced data access, data presentation, and UI features help you fully customize your grid experience.
- Link a True DBInput control into a True DBGrid cell, automatically gaining specialized input functionality with no extensive coding!
- Create sophisticated charts and graphs with fast, real-time tracking and flexible data binding
- Serve your charts as JPEG or PNG images, or as an ActiveX control to allow an interactive experience for your users.
- 64-bit platform support creates a better application experience with larger available memory allocation. You can process larger data sets into charts and grids more efficiently by calling on a larger cache of data in memory.
ComponentOne Standard Support
ComponentOne Standard Support is a one year subscription included in the purchase of the product and can be renewed once the year's subscription is up. Standard support provides:
ComponentOne Platinum Support
- Product updates - for the period of your subscription you will receive any updates for the products you hold licenses for
- Email support - submit an incident through email
- Online support - submit an incident through the Web and receive an email response
- Knowledgebase access - provides access to key documents on all products
- Forum access - provide comments and share knowledge in the ComponentOne forums
- Email project for analysis
ComponentOne Platinum Support is an optional purchase. Platinum support provides:
- 24 hour FastTrack response (excludes weekends and US holidays) - submit issues to ComponentOne and ComponentOne will attempt to provide a resolution within 24 hours
- Phone support - talk directly to ComponentOne to get your issues solved
- Pre-release access to software - get access to ComponentOne beta software releases