Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Extend ETF Server functionality with additional modules. ETF Server modules include:
- Auditing and Reporting Module (ARM) - captures all of the transactions passing through the EFT Server system and then allows you to query the data and view reports from EFT Server's Administrative console.
- Applicability Statement 2 (AS2) Module - gives EFT Server the ability to transfer data using AS2. AS2 is widely used to transfer Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messages, but may be used to transfer other types of data. AS2 specifies how to connect, deliver, validate and acknowledge data, and creates an envelope for a message which is then sent securely over the Internet.
- Advanced Workflow Engine (AWE) Module - extends the capabilities of EFT Server with event-driven, real-time processing of over 200 automated actions. While AWE automatically handles daily tasks, system architects can turn their attention to tomorrow¿s business needs rather than today's task list.
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) - simple, yet powerful, dashboard is designed for both technical and business users alike and is the perfect solution for monitoring EFT Server and third-party, end-to-end business transactions.
- High Security Module (HSM) - achieves or exceeds security practices mandated by the most rigorous standards, including PCI-DSS, FIPS 140-2 Validation, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- HTTPS Module - allows you to set up a secure connection to anyone in minutes - all they need is a web browser. The HTTPS module adds the HTTPS protocol to EFT Server, enabling you to support browser-based transfers without having to install a web server.
- PGP Module - EFT Server employs industry-standard OpenPGP (based on the open source implementation of Pretty Good Privacy) technology to safeguard data at rest.
- Secure Ad Hoc Transfer (SAT) Module - designed for companies that need an out-of-the-box solution to exchange files without the problems associated with having to manually create temporary FTP accounts, the size limitations and security issues of regular email, or the time delays and high costs of overnight and physical shipments.
- SFTP/SSH Module - EFT Server¿s SFTP extension enables it to authenticate and transfer data securely with SFTP-ready FTP clients, such as CuteFTP.