For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Free your COBOL applications from the mainframe and take advantage of the world's most popular operating system. NetCOBOL for Windows is a COBOL compiler and development environment that lets you create standalone COBOL applications and/or COBOL components for use with Microsoft visual tools.
- No COBOL runtime license charges
- Supports native 32-bit code (NetCOBOL for Windows) and 64-bit code (NetCOBOL for Windows x64)
- Standards Compliant (Full ANSI Standard COBOL X3.23 1985)
- Compatible with VS COBOL II, OS/VS COBOL and Micro Focus COBOL
- Embedded SQL Preprocessor with ODBC support, with USE FOR DEADLOCK procedures for escaping from database deadlock situations
- Verifies support of Oracle and Pro*COBOL
- CGI, ISAPI and SAF support subroutines
- Converts data between COBOL data files and XML
- Creates and works with COM/DCOM objects
- COBOL objects invokable from Active Server Pages
- Provides Web Application Wizard for creating Web applications
- Full-function GUI COBOL Integrated Development Environment (Edit, Compile, and Debug)
- Supports multi-threaded execution
- Provides event logging, trouble-shooting information on abends and just-in-time debugging
- Supports Unicode application development.
- Includes the PowerBSORT, PowerCOBOL, PowerFORM and Data Tools utilities.