For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
NetCOBOL for SPARC Architecture is a complete COBOL development suite - compiler, run-time libraries and debug tool. The highly optimised code produced by NetCOBOL provides the basis for fast, mission-critical business systems on SPARC (Solaris) Architecture workstations.
- No COBOL runtime license charges
- Develop mission-critical, single or multi-threaded COBOL applications for SPARC Architecture workstation
- Take advantage of extensive multi-vendor database support (SQL access to Oracle, and Sybase)
- Maintain compatibility with existing code based on support for popular vendor extensions (IBM and Micro Focus) and compliance with ANSI and ISO standards
- Full COBOL85 syntax
- Direct access to Oracle Application Server
- Verified support of Oracle and Pro*COBOL
- Create Web applications using either CGI or SAF subroutines
- Supports Unicode data
- Supports 64-bit file access for large files under Solaris
- Remote development from Windows workstations
- Interactive Data Editor and Data Converter
- PowerFORM run-time package for running graphical, COBOL-driven reports on Solaris platforms. (Forms are developed using PowerFORM for Windows, delivered with NetCOBOL for .NET and NetCOBOL for Windows, but can run under NetCOBOL for SPARC Architecture.)
- PowerGEM resource management (required for remote development functions)
- PowerBSORT high performance sort/merge program.