Provides the mechanism to protect your sensitive PDFs because of its integration with Microsoft Rights Management Services. Foxit Security Suite allows enterprise users to:
Consume, modify, and protect PDF on Windows desktops in Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) and Azure Active Directory Rights Management environments with the Foxit Reader, Foxit MobilePDF Business and/or Foxit PhantomPDF.
Server side protection of PDF for SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 environments and Exchange 2010, 2013, and 2016 environments with
the PDF Secure RMS Protector. The PDF Secure RMS Protector augments SharePoint's 2013 and 2016 capabilities when users require:
- Fast web view or linearized PDF.
- Dynamic security watermarks to automatically display viewer identity information on protected PDF files. This provides additional security to protected files from being compromised by users cameras/smartphones and video capture.
Protect PDF files through programmatic interfaces in both AD RMS and ADD RM environments with the RMS PDF Protection Tool.
A redaction plug-in for Microsoft Office which allows users to create a redacted PDF document from Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel 2010/2013/2016.
- Select sensitive information or areas to redact, and then generate a redacted PDF document. Readers will see the document in redacted format in any popular PDF viewer.
- Or create a hybrid RMS-protected PDF document that will make the redacted content visible to anyone with an RMS-enabled PDF reader and the right credentials and authorization.
Cost effective mechanism to extend AD RMS services to PDF documents
- Enhance the value of existing IT infrastructure.
- Build upon existing RMS policies.
- Minimal support and training.
Apply persistent information-centric security to PDF documents online and offline
- Prevent costly information loss.
- Improve corporate governance.
- Better comply with regulatory requirements.
Dynamically manage AD RMS information policies for individual PDF documents
- Restrict confidential information internally to only certain individuals or to a certain
subset of job roles/titles/functions.
- Revoke or add permissions easily.
Control PDF document usage such as viewing, copying, printing, etc.
- Streamline business processes that would typically require paper-based or in-person collaboration to ensure more secure collaboration.
Selective enablement of PDF forms fill-in feature
- Extend document-based processes to better engage with target audience.
- Give users flexibility by extending PDF files to an offline environment.
Provides the collaboration features users need to view, print, copy, annotate, edit, organize, and delete protected PDF files.
- Improve collaboration and streamline document reviews.
Selective enablement of PDF forms security features including digital signatures
- Enhance the security of enterprise forms and data with digital signatures.
Encrypts and protects PDF files with permissions and authorization settings through programmatic interfaces
- Command Line Interfaces (CLI) for IT administrators to run in scripts or on-demand.
- C programming interfaces for developers to incorporate into existing applications.
- Supports any file sharing/file repository environment to protect and unprotect files.
Easily create professional and secure PDF files from within Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Easily redact information in Office documents
- Start quickly with a simple plug-in
- Choose simple or hybrid redaction
- Create professional and secure PDF files
Audit logs to record the actions on RMS-protected files
- Track on the usage of RMS-protected files during workflow, including who accessed
the document, what document was accessed, when it was accessed, how it was
accessed and the success of that access, and more.
- Export the log for the administrator’s configuration.
Restrict printing permissions to certain network printers
- Avoid unauthorized printing of sensitive documents.
Add extended PDF protection and control to your PDF documents
- Allow documents owners to control the number of accesses and prints, the page
range that can be accessed, and the IP range that is allowed to access the
documents in an on-premise environment.