DBArtisan provides comprehensive management of multiple database platforms including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase and DB2. DBArtisan provides database security management, SQL editing with support for performance execution analysis, SQL profiling (Oracle only) and debugging, a visual query builder, performance and storage management and more. The intuitive graphical editors and wizards help to improve productivity and provide a common interface to multiple tasks.
Available in a range of editions to suit your requirements and budget, DBArtisan can significantly improve your productivity and management capabilities.
Single-platform Licensing: Single-platform licensing enables the product to be run on one database platform only.
For multi-platform licensing
please refer to the XE edition of this product which is licenced to be used across all supported databases.
DBArtisan Standard Edition
Provides standard administration functionality for up to 10 database servers. Manage schemas, SQL code, data, security and monitor performance.
DBArtisan Professional Edition
In addition to the Standard edition functionality, the Professional edition supports an unlimited
number of servers and includes a SQL debugger and a SQL profiler (for Oracle databases only)
DBArtisan Workbench Edition
- The SQL Debugger helps to debug stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers and is available for Oracle, DB2 for LUW, Sybase and SQL Server
- The SQL Profiler, for Oracle, captures the performance of PL/SQL programmable objects
In addition to the functionality in Standard/Professional editions, the Workbench edition includes advanced analytical components for advanced storage and performance management. Additionally includes the Backup Analyst component (for SQL Server only).
- Space Analyst helps pinpoint space related exceptions and diagnose and reorganise store inefficiencies
- Performance Analyst analyses database and OS performance information and can troubleshoot and remedy performance problems
- Capacity Analyst collects and stores database metadata and performance metrics and performs trend analysis to forecast future database growth and usage
- 5 Licenses of Backup Analyst (for SQL Server) creates smaller database backups, quicker, with enhanced security