ESET File Security provides Windows file servers with on-demand and on-access real-time protection from known and unknown viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and other Internet threats. ESET's ThreatSense technology proactively protects mission-critical file servers from zero-day threats with minimal impact on system performance or resources. With ESET, IT managers do not have to choose between security and performance.
Proven ESET NOD32 Technology Working for You - With Exploit Blocker and Advanced Memory Scanner to neutralize sophisticated threats.
Meets the needs of complex network infrastructure
- Optimized for Virtual environments, with Native Clustering support and Storage Scan.
Low System Demands
- Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web-console.
- Ensures quick and smooth installation of ESET File Security.
- Utilising sophisticated methods for malware detection, the ThreatSense scanning engine provides superior protection for your company's data.
Frugal with resources
- ESET File Security uses minimal resources and leaves more memory and CPU power for critical system tasks.
- Signature updates and new technological improvements from ESET Labs are downloaded and installed on-the-fly.
- Stay abreast of company security with detailed and comprehensive security logs, protection status information and system notifications.
Supports complex compliance requirements
- Adds critical features, such as removable media access control and scanning, Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) compatibility, as well as enhanced logging and reporting functions to support your compliance initiatives.
Host-based Intrusion Prevention System
- ESET delivers host-based intrusion protection through a combination of capabilities including self-defense, advanced heuristics, web access protection and protocol filtering. In particular, advanced heuristics stops potentially malicious code by analysing their behavior and disabling them before they can do damage. ESET's self-defense prevents malware from disabling our software and weakening the security of the user's system.
Operating Systems for Windows Server Version:
Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003 (32 & 64 bit), 2008 (32 & 64 bit), 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2011
for Windows Server Core Version:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2008 R2, 2012 Core (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Not compatible with previous versions
of ESET Remote Administrator