Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Double-Take Availability provides affordable data protection, ensures minimal data loss and enables immediate recovery from any system outage. Double-Take Availability continuously captures changes as they happen and replicates those changes to one or more servers at any location, locally or globally.
- Continuous data replication over any distance allows you to have access to a current copy of your data, applications and OS.
- Monitors changes to all protected files and replicates only the bytes that change.
- Replicates to a disaster recovery site as far away as you would like, over standard IP networks, for maximum protection against data loss.
- Improve performance by compressing the protected data before it is sent.
- Allows you to implement failover clusters without shared storage or geographic limitations - eliminating the single point of failure and giving you the freedom to locate cluster nodes wherever you want.
- Allows you to consolidate workloads with Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V or VMware ESX saves IT organisations
- Allows you to replicate virtual machines from one virtualisation host to another in real time and automatically failover those virtual machines to the host in the event of an outage or disaster.
- Available for Windows and Linux, supports any application running on those OSs and work either on physical or virtual servers.