Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Start testing anything, anywhere
Visual recorder and editor No coding required
- From download to recording your first test in less than 5 minutes — installer automatically configures your environment.
- With TestCafe, you can run tests in any browser that supports HTML5 (including IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
- TestCafe is operating system agnostic so you can run tests on Windows, Mac or Linux machines.
- Run tests on remote computers and mobile devices.
- Run tests in multiple browsers and on multiple machines in parallel.
- Run tests in the background on any machine.
- TestCafe allows you to test web pages that require Basic and Windows HTTP Authentication.
Leverage your expertise and web experience
- TestCafe is 100% web-based and loads in the same browser you are testing against. There’s no need to load additional tools or switch between browsers during test recording.
- Any end-user action can be easily recorded without having to write code.
- Individual test steps can be reordered, re-recorded or deleted.
- Even assertions are added via a visual editor without having to write code.
- Element selection with two-way synchronization. Simply point to an element and get the selector code automatically, or update the code manually and TestCafe will highlight the element on screen.
- Integrated code editor with syntax highlighting is available if you want to modify your test in code instead of the Visual Recorder.
- TestCafe introduces minimum API to learn — a couple of dozen methods covering all user actions and assertions.