For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
DOEpack is an easy-to-use design of experiments software program that optimises responses and identifies winning combinations. DOEpack software will guide you through a step-by-step process for planning, designing, implementing and interpreting effective experimental designs. The central, long-term benefits of this software include shaving months off your production schedules, saving your group money and producing higher quality products.
DOEpack Six Sigma software offers many benefits:
- Significantly simplifies the job of DOE
- Improves quality and process efficiency
- Helps you shave months off your production schedules
- Results in annuals savings of six figures and more.
Consultative help at every step:
- Classical and Taguchi designs
- A fast, accurate stats engine
- A wide selection of screening designs, process optimisation designs and analysis
- An intuitive user interface
- Sharp graphics for easy, efficient analysis.
- Robust on-line help gives you fingertip access to answers
- Free DOE machine software generates data for practice experiments or training purposes
- Cue cards describe each analysis technique
- Wizard helps you select a design, create a design, and analyze the results
- More than 20 data files taken from popular DOE texts provide you with ample examples.
- Pentium class computer with at least 256 megabytes of memory; 512 megabytes or more highly recommended
- At least 200 megabytes of free disk space
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 (or higher)
- VGA or SVGA graphics adapters.