Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
DESlock+ provides secure data encryption, easily. Drag a file into a DESlock+ encrypted folder; it's encrypted. Drag a file out; it's not encrypted. Log-out of DESlock+ and the whole folder vanishes. Best of all, you can create, open, edit and save files directly into an encrypted folder from any application. No extra steps, nothing to learn. Simple.
DESlock+ supports encrypted folders, along with full disk encryption, email encryption (with plugins for Outlook and Lotus Notes), mountable file encryption, text encryption, single file encryption and more.
How DESlock+ works
All Windows file access is carried out by the file-system. This is where the core component of DESlock+ scans the files being used by your computer in a similar way to anti-virus software. Instead of looking for viruses, DESlock+ is examining the origin and destination of the data passing through the Windows file-system; encrypting and decrypting silently, whenever necessary.
All of which makes working with DESlock+ a seamless experience.
About Encryption Keys
Most Data Security tools work on a one (unique) key per user basis. Which makes sense to start with, but the longer you work with this type of system, the more restrictive it becomes.
- Full Disk Encryption (Pro Licence)
- Secure file deletion
- Removable Media
- Mountable Files (Volumes)
- Compressed Archives
- Clipboard & Text
- Secure file deletion.
- Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit, Microsoft Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional, Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 + Security Rollup Package
- Intel Pentium 300MHz or faster
- 128MB of RAM or more
- 64MB of available disk space
- VGA Monitor with 256 colours or better
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later