Bluebeam Revu eXtreme provides powerful PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration features. The eXtreme edition generate PDFs from Microsoft Office applications and from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks. It also adds advanced capabilities including optical character recognition (OCR), PDF form creation and scripting to automate actions. Add comments, hyperlinks, bookmarks, flags, digital signatures, stamps, images and more. Plus go mobile on a tablet PC and access documents seamlessly through the SharePoint integration or store your project files in the cloud.
Which Revu is right for you?
- Redline 2D PDFs with industry-standard markup tools
- Save custom markups in the Tool Chest for easy reuse
- Use the File Access tab to view a list of recently opened PDF files, and pin files to custom categories
- Use the Markups list to view or filter annotations added to the document by different authors
- Host or join a Studio session for viewing and marking up PDFs in real time
- Upload an unlimited number of files to the cloud with Studio projects
- SharePoint and ProjectWise integration
- View and navigate 3D PDFs and add markups to 3D PDF views
- One-click PDF creation and batch from MS Office and Outlook, plus Bluebeam PDF printer for all other Windows files.
Contains all of the functionality of the Standard edition and adds:
- One-click PDF creation and batch from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- One-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
Contains all of the functionality of the Standard and CAD editions, and adds:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- PDF form creation
- Batch Link