For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Golden is an ad-hoc query tool with many powerful features. It features close compatibility with SQLPLus' scripting conventions including variable prompting and script parameter passing. It is a 32 bit multi-threaded application allowing multiple scripts to be edited and run simultaneously. It is optimized to be quick and resource friendly. Some highlighted features are:
- Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Terminal Server/Citrix, 64bit (with 32bit Oracle Client Installed.)
- Supports Oracle 7.0 - 11g, SQLNet 1.x - Net11 (including 'Instant Client')
- Edit and run multiple scripts simultaneously
- Support for SQLPlus variable prompting, bind variables (including RefCursor), and calling external scripts with parameter passing.
- Support for EXEC, DESC and CONNECT.
- Support for DBMS Output
- Script and statement timing
- Explain Plan output
- Supported for SQLPlus style SPOOL files and the SET ECHO command.
- Editing of single table result sets
- Colored syntax highlighting
- Schema information for pasting into scripts and queries
- Language specific cut and paste for pasting queries into Delphi, VB, ASP, Java, C++, etc.
- A sophisticated ascii import/export that can handle millions of records.