Need to be able to remotely perform security assessments easily across all your client sites and then use the data you’ve gathered to execute steps to keep them safe and secure? Managed Workplace allows you to do all of this and more from an easy to use RMM platform.
With Avast Managed Workplace you benefit from:
- Insightful Reporting
- Task Automation
- Service Dashboards
- Service Plans
- Patch Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Asset Management
- PSA Integration
- Microsoft® Office 365™ and VMware® ESXi Management
Not only do you get a vast range of functionalities that will allow you to work smarter, Managed Workplace also comes with five services including: managed antivirus, backup and disaster recovery, Centrify Identity Service, NOC and helpdesk and premium remote control.
What to find out more about how Avast Manged Workplace can help you deliver your clients with a better service, whilst making your own workload easier to manage? Get in touch with our security team on (+44) 1364 654100.
Premium remote control – provides a feature-rich, best-in-class remote control capability without the need to integrate third party tools.
Service Desk connector
– delivers full 2-way Integration with leading-edge trouble ticketing solutions such as Autotask, ConnectWise, and Tigerpaw.
This solution is compatible across all Windows®, Linux, and Mac OS X®
Integrated back-up & disaster
– monitor and manage leading backup and disaster solutions, all from Managed Workplace’s central web-based dashboard. Back up anything, restore anywhere, and minimise customer downtime and data loss.
Powerful automation capabilities
– take advantage of over 800 ready-to-use scripts based on best practices or easily write or import your own to dramatically increase technician utilisation rates and streamline your service delivery.
– combines information with advanced automation features to efficiently ensure the systems integrity of customer networks.
– includes over 130 reports to drive informed decisions, show compliance, and demonstrate the value of your managed services.