Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Daily, cybercriminals driven by the profit motive, threaten your personal data and identity when you go online. ESET Smart Security combines multiple layers of protection to proactively detect and eliminate all dangers lurking in cyberspace.
- Advanced setup tree - redesigned advanced setup tree for more intuitive and easier navigation
- Antispam - block email spam with an improved and optimised process for a even higher level of detection precision
- Autoscan removable media - automatically prompts you to scan the content of all flash drives (USB, SD), CDs and DVDs, so you can block specific threats trying to get through to the system via these media's
- Cloud Scanning - based on real-time streaming of threat-related information from the cloud, the ESET Virus lab keeps the reputation services up-to-date for a constant level of protection against Internet threats
- Gamer mode - the program automatically switches to silent mode if programs are run in full-screen. All pop-up windows, updates or other system demanding activities will be postponed to keep the system resources for gaming or other full-screen activities (video, photo gallery, presentations)
- HIPS - customise the behavior of the system in greater detail: specify rules for the system registry, active processes and programs, and fine-tune security posture
- Statistics - graphs showing network communication (uploads/downloads), disc operations (writing and Statistics and reading), as well as virus and anti-spam statistics are included and easily accessible from the GUI
- Parental Control - lets parents and guardians block sites that contain potentially harmful or offensive material
- Foot print - contains many features but light on the system to ensure smooth performance
- Smart Firewall - helps you prevent unauthorized users from accessing your computer remotely and monitoring your network traffic
- Sysinspector - powerful diagnostic tool allowing the in-depth analysis of the operating system, including running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections
- Sysrescue - create bootable image with the installed antivirus, so you can boot the computer from this recovery medium, scan as well as clean the infected system and reboot afterwards
- Trusted Zone - alerts you if you are on public Wi-Fi and offers you a higher protection.
- i386 (Intel 80386), amd64 (x86-64)
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Home Server.