This is Grey Matter's new HP business devices showcase, featuring a selection of Hewlett-Packard's mobile devices built for business customers, HP product news and the latest customer promotions.
We offer a carefully selected devices line-up, aligned with HP's Mobility Solutions for business. This showcase represents just a small sample of HP's latest range of Elite, EliteBook Folio and new professional Spectre devices.
See a sneak peek video below for the new upcoming HP Elite x3, which combines PC power and productivity, tablet portability, and smartphone connectivity in a sleek and secure device that can dock (dock sold separately) with your screens and keyboards when you need to work big.
NEW! HP Spectre Pro 13.3" Ultrabook (The best Notebook HP has ever made!)
HP has used artisan materials and striking craftsmanship with carbon fibre and aluminumto to create their new 13-inch Ultrabook PC, with no compromise on form or function. With its breathtaking composition that's 10.4 mm thin, Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 power, a two-tone finish on the copper-coloured spine and artfully-crafted piston hinge that folds flush for a clean, nearly hingeless look.
- Finished with a durable and scratch resistant edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass, with a Full HD IPS Display.
- From the Backlit Keyboard to the Glass Trackpad, every detail was curated for an exceptional experience.
- Do great things with Windows® 10 Pro. Get your own personal digital assistant with Cortana to help you set reminders, find your files and more.
- The latest HP Spectre Laptop incorporates a hybrid battery. Four prismatic battery cells are distributed throughout the device in order to maximise the battery capacity in this ultra-thin design, enabling you to work longer on a single charge.
HP EliteBook Folio G1 (12.5" touch screen)
With premium audio features optimised for collaboration, this is the perfect choice for those who value team work and business productivity. Further enhanced with its IR camera with Windows Hello, simply use your face as your password to unlock this Windows 10 Pro device, to be more secure and save even more time.
- Designed to turn heads with a polished diamond-cut CNC aluminum body, delivering an ultra-thin design that provides strength and durability.
- Engage with your teams, clients, and vendors with the crystal-clear audio by Bang & Olufsen and the high-performance HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard that allows you to launch calls and video chats at the touch of a button on the HP EliteBook Folio (optimised for Skype for Business - subscription purchased separately).
- New security threats drive the need for new protections. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection (exclusively from HP), identifies and fixes BIOS attacks and Windows 10 Pro allows multi-factor authentication to help secure access to business networks and resources.
HP Elite X2 1012 Convertible (12" touch screen)
This is a tested-tough 2-in-1 device with precision-crafted keyboards, and a thin and light powerhouse designed to the exacting standards and flexible needs of the modern business user. For the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, connectivity and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
- Durable stainless steel kickstand which rotates 150 degrees to adjust smoothly to any viewing angle.
- Conduct successful virtual meetings from practically anywhere with optional WWAN, front and back facing cameras, and HP Noise Reduction Software and Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
- The HP Elite x2 1012 adapts to the task at hand while remaining easy to manage - for both the user and IT. Hassle-free, multi–layered enterprise–class security and manageability features can be scaled to fit your business and cover every level of security, from data to user identity to the physical device. Get extra assurance from Windows 10 Pro authentication and the optional integrated fingerprint reader.
Get up to £250 for your old device
Trade in your old desktop or laptop when you
purchase a qualifying HP laptop, desktop or tablet
PC from Grey Matter and claim up to £250
Why Grey Matter?
We only recommend manufacturers and devices that are highly rated, tested and suitable for business use, from ruggedised hand held devices for field based engineers to slimline convertibles for the boardroom.
We can also offer finance packages and monthly payment plans to cover your new Mobility solution (subject to terms & conditions).
Grey Matter is proud to be a HP Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Cloud competencies and a Direct Cloud Solutions Provider.