The new version of Office provides access from virtually anywhere to familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing and most recent documents, all optimised to give users the best experience across their devices – from PCs to smartphones to tablets.
Built for teamwork. Office 2016 reduces the friction in co-creation, making it easier to share documents, work together, and use coauthoring, IM, voice, and video to get things done.
Click below to view some of the features available in the latest Office 2016 Applications:
Create beautiful documents and enjoy the read
- Open PDF content in Word and easily reuse text, lists and tables.
- Edit a document with other authors at the same time.
- Get absorbed in Word documents with the new onscreen read mode.
- Organise your documents and navigate easily with the new navigation pane.
Discover and share insights from your data
- Easily extract what you need from imported data with Flash Fill.
- Edit documents with others simultaneously using the Excel Web App.
- Highlight important data trends in seconds using Sparklines.
- Quick Analysis Lens, Recommended Charts and Chart Animations make analysis easy and look great.
Design and deliver beautiful presentations with ease and confidence
- Present Online allows you to share your presentation with anyone, even if they don’t have PowerPoint.
- Share with others and stay on top of changes using the Co-authoring feature.
- Embed, trim, add bookmarks and special effects to videos right in PowerPoint.
- Compelling and inspiring new themes from which to create your presentation.
Take control of your day. Manage your email, schedules, contacts and to-do items
- Stay connected with social and business network updates using the new Outlook Social Connector.
- New Inline Replies allow you to reply to email in one window.
- Take a peek at your schedule, a specific appointment, or details about the person you’re emailing with, without moving screens or losing context.
Only available in Home & Business and Professional editions.
Create professional and impactful publications
- The new Start experience gives you easy access to inspiration, with new compelling templates, as well as a list of your recently viewed documents, so you can get back to where you were in no time.
- Edit pictures easily by zooming, panning, and cropping while maintaining your document’s layout.
- Align shapes, images, and text intuitively thanks to new alignment guidance technology.
Only available in Professional edition
Take notes and have them where you want, when you need them
- OneNote is your digital notebook that travels with you. With 2016, OneNote adds a new Windows 8 app to its family of apps.
- Embed files into your notes. In OneNote 2016, you can also preview embedded Excel and Visio from within your notes.
- Make edits with others at the same time using the new OneNote Web App.
Create powerful databases faster and easier
- Make exploring your data easy using Access drag-and-drop navigation forms.
- More easily automate common tasks using the revamped Macro Designer.
- Create insightful reports with new design, layout and data analysis tools.
Only available in Professional edition
Office 2016 is still the name used for the familiar productivity software, which as a suite include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. All Office 2016 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC. Office 2016 is perfect for customers who want to license per PC.
Office 365 includes cloud services, such as Exchange Online hosted email, additional OneDrive (formally known as SkyDrive) storage, Skype™ minutes for home use and Lync web conferencing. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2016 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription.
When a subscription ends, customers will receive notification of upcoming expiration in the Office applications. If the Office 365 subscription expires, the applications enter a reduced functionality mode; and you will only be able to view or print existing documents.
The options to continue to use Office will then be:
- Renew by purchasing another 1-year subscription, or
- Return to using a previous version of Office, if possible, or
- For basic editing, use the free Office Web Apps on OneDrive.
Office 365 ProPlus is a user-based monthly subscription plan offering greater flexibility than the traditional Office Professional Plus by giving each user access to the full version of Office on up to 5 devices including Tablets and other mobile devices. For example, Office 365 ProPlus can be installed on a user’s office computer, a laptop and on a home computer. Additional services such as Exchange, SharePoint and Lync can be added to a subscription at any time. Office 365 ProPlus runs locally on a user’s computer without the need to be connected to the Internet to use it. Please contact us for more information.
As well as being included in most Office 365 plans, Office 2016 can also be purchased as per below:
Office 2016 Retail Editions – Home & Student, Home & Business and Professional
Media-less product, key supplied, download from the Microsoft site. Perpetual license, allows installation only on 1 PC (no downgrade or secondary use rights).
Office 2016 Volume Licensing – Standard and Professional Plus
Available on all volume licensing schemes. Comes with downgrade rights to prior versions and secondary and network use rights. Software and Key(s) obtained from Microsoft VLSC licence administration site. Most volume schemes have perpetual licence rights and Software Assurance options are available. Request a call back for pricing.