Microsoft Office 365 delivers you access to the latest Microsoft Office Apps for today, tomorrow and into the future. Provided as a cloud service, you will receive constant access to new technology innovation and security enhancements, throughout the duration of your subscription. It's also much more than Office in the cloud. Sure, you get the power of familiar Office applications, but harnessing the power of the internet, this now delivers affordable access to game changing technology like Skype for Business and OneDrive.
Office 365 brings together business-class email and shared calendars with Exchange Online; instant messaging (IM) and video conferencing with Skype for Business and file sharing and storage with OneDrive. Combined with secure, enterprise-grade tools and no upfront server infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office you already know. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2016 applications (See our 'Office 2016' tab for further information), which users can install across multiple computers and devices.
Please see Office 365 'Licensing' tab to view details of Office 365 for Business price and service plans.
Peace of mind included as standard, whatever option you choose.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement
- IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical issues
- Active Directory integration to easily manage user credentials and permissions
- World-class data security
Whether you're mobilising your workforce, looking to amplify your customer connection, increasing your business productivty or simply wanting to see how the cloud could benefit your business...?
The Grey Matter team is cloud-ready, please call our Cloud Team on
+44 (0)1364 655196 or please register for a free 30 day trial for Microsoft Office 365.
See how Office 365 can help you to transform your business?:-
- Free-up IT resources by moving your email and collaboration systems to the cloud.
- Stay safe with built-in anti-virus and anti-spam technology.
- Count on 99.9% uptime; Office 365 provides archiving, multi-use backup and disaster recovery included within the service to ensure your data is always available.
- One Office 365 subscription allows up to 5 installations of Office to support a user with multiple devices.
- Always access the latest version of your documents from anywhere with OneDrive for Business, that syncs your SharePoint content to your device.
- Use Skype for Business to collaborate remotely and get instant input and feedback.
- Simple per-user subscription model.
- Manage with a single Web-based administration console.
- Use the Office tools your team already knows and loves.
- Easy access to your work on the move.
- Reduce your server hardware and associated requirements.
- Benefit from Microsoft cloud resilience.
We have sold and used Microsoft Office since 1989, and have ourselves made the move to Office 365, we really understand how new versions can benefit your business but also that upgrading is often a challenging process. We are here to support you in getting the best out of your investment in Office and to make the migration process as easy as possible.
Our dedicated Cloud Team, experienced account managers and pre-sales technical support are on hand to advise you when you need them, and we also offer migration services and tools.
Grey Matter's Cloud Team is available to discuss your requirements and offer the correct licensing and subscription advice to ensure you get the most from your software investment. Call now on +44 (0)1364 655196 or email: email@example.com.