Grey Matter and Microsoft have identified software services partners that have experience in helping ISVs and SIs support new Microsoft platforms, and get the most out of Visual Studio.
Contact Us for more information.
Dot Net Solutions Ltd (DNS)
Using our ISV Azure Acceleration Program and ISV Azure Support Program, Dot Net Solutions provides clients with expert technical advice, top class service and a support network with industry thought leaders readily available to aid your organisation.
Dot Net Solutions is also certified to deliver Public Cloud, Windows Azure Deployment Planning Services (AZDPS) – a Microsoft Licensing Software Assurance benefit.
For a complete list of our Bing Maps partners, click here.
Black Marble Ltd
Black Marble provides the following Visual Studio ALM services for ISVs and SIs:
- Consultancy – scoping, analysis, best practice, Application Lifecycle Management, Security Development Lifecycle
- Software development – architecture, design, development, testing, deployment
- Training – from using Visual Studio to Scrum, the full range of ALM training
- Certified to deliver Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services (DPS) – a Microsoft Licensing Software Assurance benefit
- Also experienced in BizTalk, Azure, and UX technologies (SilverLight, Touch, Multi-touch, Windows 7, Surface).
nFocus Testing Ltd
nFocus specialise in software testing and assurance of products developed on Microsoft Platforms including Windows Azure, SharePoint, BizTalk and Dynamics. We are one of Microsoft’s leading partners in Visual Studio Testing tools and help ISVs and SIs develop high quality software more efficiently through the integration of their development platform with the Microsoft testing tools.
Our services include:
- Software testing – test planning, test design and execution
- Consultancy – Test strategy creation, Microsoft Test Tool implementation, best practices
- Certified to deliver Microsoft Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services
- Training – Visual Studio testing tools (Microsoft Test Manager, CodedUI)
Packaging, licensing and protecting your software in a way that maximizes your revenue while meeting customer requirements is a key ingredient for success in the software business. But building and maintaining your own licensing code, including for restricted evaluation software and hosted software, can be a drain on your development resources. Grey Matter has partnered with InishTech, a leading provider of .NET and Azure licensing services, to help you to license and monetise your software, allowing you to concentrate on building your applications.