Grey Matter offers a range of advice and licensing for ISVs and Systems Integrators who wish to deliver an application on the Microsoft platform – for on-premise, from the cloud, embedded within an appliance and Bing Maps integration. Our licensing experts can take you through all the options and advise the best route to help you win a customer deal, or to expand your software offering.
For delivery of your application to run on your customers existing or new hardware:
- For most Microsoft licensing, including SQL Server, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, BizTalk, Office, explore the ISV Royalty Program
- Tailored Microsoft licensing programme for ISVs and SIs, enabling maximum profit with minimal administration
- Grey Matter provides a price list from which you can quote your customer and/or
- Grey Matter provides you and/or your sales team with tailored quotes on a customer by customer basis.
- For Windows Server licensing, use Open, Select or an Enterprise Agreement, or pre-installed with customers hardware
- Grey Matter or hardware supplier provides you with tailored quotes on a customer by customer basis.
- For HPC Server licensing, use Open, Select or an Enterprise Agreement, or pre-installed on selected hardware
- Grey Matter or selected hardware suppliers provide you with tailored quotes on a customer by customer basis.
For delivery of your application to run in the cloud:
- To host your application in the Cloud using Windows Server, SQL Server, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint or BizTalk, ask us about SPLA licensing.
- To deliver your solution hosted or built on the Microsoft Azure platform, explore our Microsoft Azure showcase.
- If your application uses just Windows Server and SQL Server and you want both a cloud solution, and an on-premise solution as a backup for your customers:
- Consider offering your on-premise application as an appliance that your customer can just plug into their network (see below).
For delivery of your application to run in a server appliance:
- For SQL Server applications only, explore Windows Server for Embedded Systems and SQL Server for Embedded and deliver your unified SQL Server application in an Appliance. Two options:
- Specify and build your own server appliance solution.
- Outsource the integration element to an embedded systems specialist and receive a pre-installed, activated and ready-to-deploy server appliance.
To add location intelligence to your application using Bing Maps:
- Explore integrating with Bing Maps.